I LOVE these cute turkeys! I saw them a few years back online and knew immediately that I needed to make them. I have made these a few times in the past years and just made a batch for our fall party. They were a hit and so I thought I would do a post on them. After a few tries I have finally figured out the easiest way to put them together. I am sure there are several variations out there, but this is how I make mine in case you want to give it a go!
Here is what you need:
- 1 tube of chocolate cookie icing that squirts through a small tip
- I tube of orange or yellow decorative icing with a small tip to apply
- Double stuffed Oreo cookies(must be double stuffed)
- 1 bag of candy corn
- 1 box of whoppers
- 1 bag of mini chocolate chips
- 1 bag of Reese’s peanut butter cups.
OK SO HERE IS MY BIG TIP: Make sure you trim your Oreo body with one flat side so it sits nice a flush to the bottom Oreo. Also make sure you trim your Reese’s cup the same way. This will fit the turkey together nice a tight.
Have fun makin’ your turkeys!